ASMS 2017 - Indianapolis
- ASMS2017 MP245 AHaack.pdfTheoretical studies on reactions of gas phase ions with water covered α-quartz surfaces
- ASMS2017 ThP188 YB.pdfA FT 3D Ion Trap with in-trap electron ionization and pulsed gas inlet: transient pressure profile and space charge induced effects
- ASMS2017 ThP189 CP BtreeQIT.pdfSpace charge effects in a fourier transform 3D-ion trap (FT-ion trap)
- ASMS2017 THP190 MT.pdfSystematic studies of the impact of chemical modifiers on the ion population observed with nESI MS
- ASMS2017 ThP191 WW BtreeQuad.pdfFast space charge simulations: Simulation of ion – ion and background gas interaction in a linear quadrupole
- ASMS2017 ThP192 FS DMS.pdfEffects of chemical dynamics and clustering reactions of chemical modifiers with analyte ions in differential mobility spectrometry (DMS)
- ASMS2017 TP422 HK.pdfH2 plasma for the generation of protonation reagents with a standard APPI power supply
- ASMS2017 TP424 KK.pdfEvaluation of a kinetically controlled chemical ionization setup
- ASMS2017 TP425 NH.pdfImprovement of μpCI for proton transfer reactions: a chambered ion source design for suppression of water-cluster
Symmetry 2017 - The First International Conference on Symmetry, Barcelona, Spain, October 16–18
- The Superrotor Model for the Rovibrational Motion of CH5+, an Extremely Flexible MoleculeHanno Schmiedt, Stephan Schlemmer, and Per Jensen
4th International Conference on Physical and Theoretical Chemistry, Dublin, Ireland, September 18-19
Per Jensen: “Making headway in understanding the rotation-vibration spectrum of protonated methane CH5+- an extremely flexible molecule,” invited "keynote talk".
Twenty-fifth Colloquium on High-Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy, Helsinki, Finland, August 20-25
Per Jensen: “Theoretical rovibronic energies of pathological molecules: Extreme flexibility and Born-Oppenheimer breakdown,” invited plenary lecture.
72nd International Symposium on Molecular Spectroscopy, Champaign-Urbana, Illinois, USA, June 19-23
- A SEMI-CLASSICAL APPROACH TO THE CALCULATION OF HIGHLY EXCITED ROTATIONAL ENERGIES FOR ASYMMETRIC-TOP MOLECULESHanno Schmiedt, Stephan Schlemmer, Sergei N. Yurchenko, Andrei Yachmenev, Per Jensen
TROVE Developers' meeting, Center for Free-Electron Laser Science, DESY, Hamburg, Germany, February 21-23
Per Jensen: “Towards higher rotational excitation: TROVE goes semi-classical,” invited lecture.
Ahmad Adam: “Theoretical Spectroscopy of the Methyl Radical.”
ASMS 2016 - San Antonio
- ASMS2016 TP 197 chemicalDMSsimulation.pdf
- ASMS2016 TP 417 FTQIT.pdf
- ASMS2016 WP 428 DAPPIdevelopment.pdf
- ASMS2016 ThP 282 microPlasmaSource.pdf
- ASMS2016 ThP 309 nESIChemicalModifiers.pdf
- ASMS2016 ThP 317 AbInitioIpsoSubstitution.pdf
- ASMS2016 ThP 318 photoelectricEffects.pdf
- ASMS2016 ThP 319 NH3Production.pdf
2nd Traditional Mini-Symposium on Theoretical and Experimental Spectroscopy, Physical and Theoretical Chemistry, University of Wuppertal, December 12.
Per Jensen (Bergische Universität Wuppertal): "SbH2 and BiH2 revisited: An ab initio study of the Renner Effect, Spin-Orbit Coupling, Local Mode Vibrations and Rovibronic Energy Level Clustering in SbH2."
Slides (pdf) Video (mp4)
Ahmad Adam (Bergische Universität Wuppertal): "Theoretical Infrared Intensities of the Methyl Radical."
Daniel Witsch (Universität Kassel): "Ro-Vibrational Spectroscopy of Si2C."
PRAHA2016: The 24th International Conference on High Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy, Prague, Czech Republic, August 30-September 3
71st International Symposium on Molecular Spectroscopy, Champaign-Urbana, Illinois, USA, June 20-24
ASMS annual Meeting 2010 - Salt Lake City
- ASMS2010-TP610-VUVonCapillary 01.pdfVUV Photoionization within Transfer Capillaries of Atmospheric Pressure Ion sources
- ASMS2010-WP606-computationalToolset 01.pdfModular Computational Toolset for Atmospheric Pressure Ionization Method Development: SIMION Meets FEM
- ASMS2010-WP607-NovelLaminarSources 01.pdfNovel Laminar Flow Ion Sources for LC- and GC- API MS
- ASMS2010-WP608-DPSSExcimerComparison 01.pdfA Comparison of the Performance of Diode Pumped Solid State Lasers and Excimer Lasers in LC- and GC-APLI MS
- ASMS2010-WP609-transferCapillaries 01.pdfFundamental Characterization of Ion Transfer Capillaries Used in Atmospheric Pressure Ionization Sources
"International Polar Year" Meeting in Oslo 2010
- HONO-IPY 01.pdfMeasurements of HONO during OASIS in Barrow, Alaska
Workshop: "Atmospheric Chemistry: kinetics and spectroscopy" 2010 in Bayreuth
- Poster TiO2 01.pdfHeterogeneous Conversion of Nitrogen Oxides on Commercial Photocatalytic Dispersion Paints
AGU 2009 Fall Meeting
- Poster HONO AGU2009 01.pdfHONO Measurements at Barrow, Alaska, using the LOPAP Technique